- Program type: Bachelor’s degree completion
- Academic home: School of Health Professions | Department of Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Total credit hours: 120
- Typical transfer student needs: 30 credit hours
- Estimated program cost: $12,218.70*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. A bachelor’s degree requires 120 credit hours, but the typical transfer student admitted to this program needs only 30 credit hours to complete this bachelor’s degree. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, residency, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the credit you deserve
A bachelor’s degree in radiography from MU will help you teach and serve as a manager in all areas of medical imaging, including patient care, research, sales and marketing. If you are a certified radiologic technologist and you want to find more job and promotion opportunities in health care, this may be the degree for you.
Program structure and topics
This program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required. You may meet your course work requirement with both semester-based and self-paced courses.
Course work covers
- Clinical ethics
- CT physics and procedures
- MRI physics and procedures
- Public health principles and practice
- Radiologic pharmacology
- Sectional anatomy
The length of your program depends on how many credit hours you transfer and whether you study part time or full time.
Want a 10 percent reduction on your tuition? Mizzou Online offers tuition awards for community college graduates, veterans, military service members and their dependents.
This program is administered by the Department of Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences.