The University Of Edinburgh announced the Ailie Donald Scholarship Program 2019 for international students. The scholarship is open to postgraduate Masters student who will be studying English and/or Historical Linguistics, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The Ailie Donald scholarship will cover the UK/EU rate of tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic year. Applicants due to pay international tuition fees will be liable for the difference between the UK/EU rate of the fee and the international tuition fee.
Eligibility and Criteria:
- The Ailie Donald scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on one of the following programs of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh: MSc English Language, MSc by Research English Language, MSc Linguistics and MSc by Research Linguistics.
- Preference will be given to applicants for the MSc by Research programs and graduates of the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain a First Class Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- There is no nationality restriction to apply for this Ailie Donald Scholarship.
Note: In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Applicant must note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
Logging In Requirements:
The online scholarship application form can be accessed via MyEd web-based information portal. And when logging in to MyEd, Applicant will need:
- His University User Name.
See more available jobs on For9a
See more available internships on For9a
See more opportunities in the US available on For9a